Monday, December 6, 2010

I think this is called Repression

So I've been sitting at home all day trying to make myself clean my room and it just isn't happening. I have clothes everywhere--clean and dirty in piles that are bleeding into one another. My suitcases from my Thanksgiving trip are still out and still full... and on a good day there is only enough room to walk around my enormous bed in my tiny room, so it's pretty crowded. My closet is full of dirty Summerish clothes ever since it stopped being Summer that one day a few months ago.

I have no idea why I'm spilling all this except that I have a confessional streak and I haven't been to Confession in quite a while. Please forgive me for boring you.

I guess it's Time to Start Doing Something. Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment