Monday, February 28, 2011

Honesty is refreshing.

Let's be honest...

I was kind of smashed when I wrote that last post. Sorry if that makes me seem unproductive, irresponsible or trashy, but well, it is what it is. It was a Saturday night and I was out with my boyfriend and his friend. We were about to go downtown (in a CAB--no driving for us!!) and I realized that I forgot to log my 20 minutes of writing in. I went to all that trouble to post a crappy entry but forgot to do it again yesterday so my clock starts over again at Day 1 today.

Maybe that's a good thing... too much pressure to post and remembering at the last minute has made for a few really crappy posts. So maybe I'll start lying to the Habit Clock. We'll see. Is it honest if I'm honest about when I lie? Quite a moral dilemna.

I've spent almost 4 hours in a coffee shop which, to a college student, is no long at all. For a "grown-up" like me, however, it's a lifetime. I think I've been pretty productive. I don't have much to show for it, but I think what I've done today will help me in the future.

Right now I'm drinking a glass of red wine, listening to Better Than Ezra's "Desperately Wanting" and waiting on my super cute boyfriend to come drink with me before we go see "The Tourist" at the $2 Theatre. Does life get much better than this? Probably not. Unless of course, my super cute boyfriend decides to play at the Open Mic hosted at this coffeeshop. There's almost nothing better than watching him play. Gah, I'm such a groupie.

No comments:

Post a Comment