Saturday, February 26, 2011

See what she's saying...

We're waiting for a cab to come pick us up but I wanted to get this down before I forgot.

Okay, the cabbie just called and we have 10 minutes before he gets here and he's usually early.

Tonight we went to see a friend perform and she was amazing. She truly has a gift.

During one of her songs, I was sure I saw--really saw, with my eyes--what she was singing. Not just what she was singing ABOUT, but what she was actually singing. It was amazing. And it was not the result of any hallucinogenic substances. It was the mood she created with her song and her music.

I would love to have a bar where people paint what they feel from the live music being performed. Now that would be amazing.

Kyshona Armstrong's gift is truly from God. I can feel God's presence when she sings and I feel blessed to listen to her. I hope she continues her musical ministry... I bet she is reaching more people than she even knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment